In the midst of my paper clutter, I have found a note I have scribbled on my Hello Kitty (yes, Hello Kitty @32 is still acceptable, *defiant pout*) notebook.. the list of Angels that corresponds on the day of your birth! This is such a nice information to keep and since I can't seem to just jot it down, I will post in my blog.
Monday - Gabriel - Messenger
Tuesday - Raphael - Healer
Wednesday - Uriel - Justice
Thursday - Seltiel - Worship & Contemplation
Friday - Jhudiel - Mercy
Saturday - Barachiel - Divine Providence
Sunday - Michael Angelo - Commander-in-chief
Since I was born on July 31, 1978.. I was born Monday & my angel is Gabriel, which happens to be my favorite angel. I have made a pact with my angel to name my first born son after him. Hopefully I can make good of that promise soon.
By the way, the Hello Kitty notebook has a new mistress with Little Miss Kate.
God Bless everyone!

No comments:
Post a Comment