My happiest place on earth has always been the bookstore or the library {such a nerd}.. I ♥ books and the more dilapidated it is, the more I love it. Just the thought that someone has read the same words and been through the "book experience" is really comforting. But that topic is for another day.. Back to paper..
Most bookstores carry stationeries and God Forbid that I be let loose.. I would end up with greeting cards, decorative papers, pens, glues, calendars and what-nots. Til this day I scour book shops and buy tons of office supplies that I don't need but desperately want.
I am also a Hoarder. Information hoarder, data hoarder, digital hoarder, photo hoarder, you name it, I will refuse to throw or delete it. I try not to sound so proud of this, I just am. Ask me anything, chances are, I will know the answer.
Since I am a nurse and I am planning to take the NCLEX before the year is up. I am also printing and compiling RN notes and lectures. On top of this I am trying to learn basic arabic and basic french and rehashing my TOEFL and IELTS as well some Medical Transcription training.
I am under an enormous amount of paper cleverly hidden and stashed in my room, the husband does not have a clue. This week, is Paper Organization Week. I am taking everything out and put them in good and useful places where I can see them and make use of them or at least before an avalance happens.
The action plan is, take EVERYTHING out, and sort them into files.
Legal (RLs Birth Certificate, Marriage Certificate, etc.)
Academic (RL's Diplomas, Transcripts, etc.)
NCLEX (notes, lectures, hand-outs, etc.)
Courses (TOEFL, IELTS, Med Transcription, Languages, etc.)
Household (Warranties, Manuals, etc)
That does not seem intimidating at all. So here I go..
No comments:
Post a Comment